Organization: UN Children’s Fund
Closing date: 16 Mar 2016
Purpose of Assignment: Under the supervision of the Nutrition Specialist managing the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) investment, the Consultant (Knowledge Management-Nutrition) will monitor and document CIFF-funded activities including the District Nutrition Support Officer (DNSO) approach and the innovative competency based training (CBT) methodology.
Duration: 11 Months
· Document best practices and lessons learned regarding decentralized approach to nutrition program implementation and planning.
· Develop knowledge management products such as cases studies, policy briefs, fact sheets, and bulletins and videos. Define audiences to guide the adaptation of these products.
· Disseminate information to donor, Government counterparts, development partners and UNICEF Regional office.
· Draw on evidence and advocate to influence decision making, policy development and programming, with support to development of key national plans, including the next national five-year plan and Health and Population Nutrition Sector Development Plan (HPNSDP)
· Develop Communication and Visibility plan to meet specific donor needs and work with other UNICEF Sections to ensure visibility of project and results.
· Strengthen capacity in the area of data analysis, management and improve presentation of nutrition data in partnership with government and other stakeholders.
· Identify relevance and need for evaluation studies to strengthen evidence and knowledge management of Nutrition section.
· Organize and conduct field visits.
· Assist with the preparation of donor reports.
How to apply:
If you are interested, kindly forward the following information urgently at
by 16 March 2016 for our review.
a) complete the attached P-11 form along with your CV
b) indicate the date of your availability
c) indicate your expected consultancy fee (daily rate) based on the complexity of assignment as indicated in the TOR
d) share a short personal statement outlining how you intend to meet the requirements of the ToR.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb