Organization: Euromed Feminist Initiative IFE-EFI
Closing date: 15 Apr 2016
Accountant – Initiative Féministe Euroméditerranéenne IFE-EFI, Paris
IFE-EFI, Euromed Feminist Initiative is an organization actively engaged in women’s rights in the Euro-Med region, is seeking to employ a full-time Accountant for the headquarter office located in Paris.
Only candidates based in France may apply for this post. It is required that they start as soon as possible (maximally by the 1st of April)
Tasks and Responsibilities
Monitoring the accounts of project (with documents from both Amman-Jordan and Paris-France offices) and subordinate to the Financial Manager and Euromed program director, the accountant will be responsible for:
- Account data entry (general accounting and analytical accounting)
- Analyze and support all the account balances.
- Prepare the income statement and balance sheet.
- Supervise the accounting system, including financial reporting forms and filing system for the projects
- Continuously improve system and procedures to enhance internal control and satisfy audit requirements
- Staff management (payroll and social security contributions)
- Be associated to the preparation of projects and events
- University degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- 5-10 years of experience in budgeting, planning and reporting on donor funded projects
- Knowledge in administrative and accounting procedures
- Knowledge of Swedish and European Union funding policies would be a plus
- “Ciel” software literacy.
- Strength in analysis and computer literacy
Excellent command of spoken and written French and excellent English. Arabic is a plus.
- Candidate based in France
- Personal belief in and support of IFE-EFI core values.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter no later than 20/03/2016 to email@example.com using the title Accountant_ Paris_Firstname_Lastname. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email/phone to arrange for interviews.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb