Posted by: 501Partners
Boston, MA, US
Founded in 2012, 501Partners is a rapidly growing consulting company that provides Salesforce solutions to nonprofits. We have a highly functioning team of really nice people focused on a social mission to support nonprofits in their work. We know that nonprofits are vital to the health, growth and well-being of our communities. Technology solutions can help to streamline data collection and make processes more efficient, in turn increasing organizational impact and maximizing use of staff time.
Through the Salesforce Foundation, the Salesforce platform is free, or heavily discounted, to nonprofits, making it a very economical and extremely powerful tool. Our role is to provide the training and technical support to help nonprofits harness that power to carry out their mission. Let us help you!
We seek an entrepreneurial self-starter with Salesforce experience to provide administrative and implementation support to our clients. This is a high-growth position, with exposure to a wide array of clients in the non-profit sector. It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain consulting experience, grow into a role that influences our product offerings, and participate in building a company with a social conscience.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing support to non-technical end users such as report writing, creating custom fields, and creating workflows on single objects
- Provide remote Salesforce administration duties
- Execution of multiple tasks across multiple projects
- Consulting with clients on work flow and process
- Professional comportment and strong customer service track record
- Exposure to the non-profit sector is strongly desired; direct non-profit experience a plus
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to scope client needs and translate them into successful projects
- Self-starter requiring little management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and on-time execution
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with client-facing IT systems or Salesforce is required
- Experience with the Nonprofit Starter Pack or with another non-profit focused package is ideal
Read more here:: Idealist