Posted by: Success Academy Charter Schools
New York, NY, US
We are seeking an ambitious HR Data Integrity Specialist to join our Success Academies team. This is a short-term, full-time, paid assignment requiring a minimum four week commitment, reporting directly to the Manager of Human Resources.
As an HR Data Integrity Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with three of our highly motivated teams, Human Resources (HR), Data Analytics (DSIS), and Community Development (CD) by immersing yourself in historical and current employment records and data to improve the quality of the data and streamline data tools in preparation for a large data migration to a new human resources information system (HRIS).
At Success Academy, we are redefining what’s possible in public education. Since opening our first school in Harlem in 2006, we have swiftly grown to 34 high-performing schools, from Bed-Stuy to the Bronx, serving approximately 11,000 kids. We are scaling to 100 great schools serving 50,000 children across New York City, bringing transformational change here and across the country. We believe all children, regardless of zip code or family income, deserve the life-changing opportunities that a world-class education brings.
To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, and the brightest. We value excellence, ethics, and celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
Our HR Data Integrity Specialist will report directly to our Manager of Human Resources and should be an individual who…
- Understands our organizational model and can internalize HR data needs and goals of data migration;
- Has the ability to analyze the current state of HR records and data;
- Has experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs/Sheets, familiarity with SQL databases and Python data stack a plus;
- Can identify data integrity problems and present thoughtful/actionable solutions for short-term resolution as well as long-term sustainability;
- Has an eye for detail and skillfully inputs data and ensures accuracy of all data; and
- Enjoys being exposed to diverse departmental initiatives intended to improve productivity and effectiveness across several functions, through detailed administrative support.
Read more here:: Idealist