Posted by: Change.org
Philadelphia, PA, US
Change Politics seeks a passionate and enthusiastic Brand Ambassador / Field Organizer to support its outreach efforts on the ground at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia July 25–July 28.
Change Politics (www.changepolitics.org) is a new, non-partisan elections platform that empowers voters to make informed decisions in elections. We’ll be at the convention to raise awareness for the brand and engage new users on the platform.
The Brand Ambassador / Field Organizer will:
- Engage convention goers by distributing materials
- Represent Change Politics at events and gatherings
- Work with a videographer to produce content for the platform
- Demo the Change Politics platform to interested individuals
We are looking for someone who:
- Is based locally and can provide their own housing & transportation
- Is outgoing, energetic, and self-motivated
- Is passionate about non-partisan civic engagement
- Has experience in representing causes, campaigns, or brands
- Has total availability the week of the convention for morning and evening activities
Read more here:: Idealist