Organization: RTI International
Closing date: 17 Jun 2016
RTI International is requesting expressions of interest from qualified professionals for Asia Regional HR Manager position be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Under the guidance of the Asia Regional HR Director, the Regional HR Manager will maintain and enhance Asia Regional Ofiice’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. She/he will provide day to day technical oversight of regional HR employment administration functions and will work towards the implementation of RTI best practices across Asia. She/he will be expected to provide tactical and strategic support to the Regional HR Director to enable the delivery of HR services across the Asia Region. The Asia Regional HR Manager will liaise with Corporate HR Policy and Comp & Benefits units to better serve Project HR needs and to standardize HR Services provided to RTI’s Project Offices; partner with Project and Country HR to review, manage and optimize staff performance and development, and to provide proactive and corrective on-the-ground Performance Management, Succession Planning and Employee Development training to Managers as needed.
• Master’s degree and 9 years of relevant International HR Management experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge across all aspects of international human resources management.
• Sincere yet dynamic and flexible HR Manager with highly developed interpersonal skills to build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience working with a cross-cultural work force in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary setting, utilizing cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Excellent managerial, analytical, interpersonal, negotiating and team building skills. Ability to work under pressure and deal tactfully with sensitive issues.
• Willingness to maintain a balance between the operational demands and the strategic aspects of the post.
• Regional experience is a must and experience in both South Asia and South East Asia would be a distinct advantage.
• Fluency in written & spoken English, computer literacy and willingness to travel, as required. Must be eligible to work in Indonesia.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to www.rti.org/job17196. Application deadline is June 17, 2016; however, applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Read more here:: RELIEFWEB CAREERS ARI