Posted by: Change.org
Philadelphia, PA, US
Change Politics seeks an energetic and resourceful multimedia producer –– primarily a videographer/editor –– to support its outreach efforts on the ground at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia July 25–July 28.
Change Politics (www.changepolitics.org) is a new, non-partisan elections platform that empowers voters to make informed decisions in elections. We’ll be at the convention to raise awareness for the brand and engage new users on the platform.
The Multimedia Producer will:
- Work with a 1-2 person field team to conduct short voter interviews
- Edit and publish short video clips on tight turnarounds
- Produce one or two video summaries of convention-related activities
We are looking for someone who:
- Is based locally, can provide their own equipment, and has their own housing & transportation
- Is outgoing, energetic, and self-motivated
- Is passionate about non-partisan civic engagement
- Has experience creating content for causes, campaigns, or brands
- Has total availability the week of the convention for morning and evening activities
Read more here:: Idealist