Posted by: Maternal Addiction Treatment Education and Research Of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Philadelphia, PA, US
Responsible for daily operation of the residential treatment program. Insures the implementation of program policies and procedures for the residential program which comprise a range of clinical services to pregnant and/or parenting women.
- Develop, implement and articulate treatment policies and programming for residentialtreatment program in conjunction with MATER Program Director. Responsible for adhering to all TJU Policies and MATER Policy and Procedures to ensure stability and cohesiveness across all organizational levels
- Develop, implement and articulate trauma informed treatment philosophy practices in conjunction with MATER Program Director and appropriate clinical personnel.
- Evaluate, update, and insure implementation of efficacy of treatment protocols for QI purposes.
- Ensure program complies with all DOH state licensing regulations and CBH credentialing requirements.
- Maintain a collegial relationship with external agencies/providers to ensure community collaboration and continuity of care for patients and their families.
Master’s Degree from an accredited college with a major in social work, chemical dependency, psychology, counseling, or other related field which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting. A minimum of 5 years of experience in drug and/or alcohol treatment. Experience in a residential treatment program is strongly preferred.
Read more here:: Idealist