Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 23 Oct 2016
Data Management and Visualization Specialist,
Eastern and Southern Caribbean
Monitoring and Evaluation Support Services
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.**
Proposal Summary: **
The objective of this five year Monitoring and Evaluation Support Services project is to provide assistance to the USAID Mission in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean (USAID/ESC) in monitoring, evaluation, learning, and reporting of results during the implementation of its Regional Development Cooperation Strategy (RDCS).
MSI seeks a Data Management and Visualization Specialist to work with the Mission’s Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in the collection, management, analysis and visualization of data. The Data Management and Visualization Specialist will work closely with the project Chief of Party, M&E Specialists, and the USAID technical mission to perform analyses that improve the monitoring and evaluation of USAID activities, add rigor to strategy and project design, and improve internal and external communications and coordination. S/he is responsible for the generation of products and reports for various data calls related to this project.
- Design, develop, and maintain performance monitoring data management system.
- Ensure that all performance and evaluation data collected from implementing partners and third-party sources are accurately recorded and captured in the performance data system using appropriate and accessible data management and verification tools.
- Spearhead efforts to accurately array data visually, through use of charts, graphs, maps, and other innovative tools.
- Prepare summaries of performance data and generate reports both on schedule and in response to ad hoc requests with a focus on effective graphical display of data.
- US-equivalent bachelor’s degree in demography, mathematics, statistics, geographic information science, or other relevant discipline is required. An advanced degree in the above discipline is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional-level experience in database development, design, and management; performance monitoring data collection; and the analysis and interpretation of large amounts of data is required.
- Experience in performance monitoring, including: indicator development, data collection and reporting.
- Familiarity with USAID policies related to performance management.
- Written and spoken English Level IV.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/p6xxt8gsqn
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb