Organization: Bidna Capoeira
Closing date: 06 Oct 2016
1.Purpose of the Position: To assist Capoeira4Refugees in designing and developing the website, as well as be involved with the maintenance and updates of the existing site.
● Identify and fix any technical problems that occur
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
● Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site
● Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
3.Education, Qualifications, Competences, Skills Required: Essential:
● Experience with WordPress
● Skills in software programing and graphics
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
● Ability to work and thrive in a fastpaced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
● Experience working remotely for diverse teams
● A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work, including the thoughtfulness to work effectively with others in a collaborative workplace; a “can do” attitude.
● Experience in training nontech staff in computer skills
How to apply:
Please fill out this online C4R volunteer registration form: http://goo.gl/forms/NuYanlfYYn.Send your application with the subject line ‘Applying for Web Development Intern position’ including the following: ● a current CV of no more than 2 pages ● a Cover Letter of no more than one page ● An example of your web development work Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Capoeira4Refugees will only contact shortlisted candidates. Applications that do not follow this procedure will not be considered.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb