Organization: Indepth Research Services
Closing date: 22 Sep 2016
We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creatively develop interactive content for our e-learning portal.
- Use modern techniques to convert content into E-Learning (LMS) ready formats.
- Deploy, upload and manage e-learning content (courses) to our LMS.
- Train staff and other stakeholders on preparing content and routine administration of our e-learning platform.
- Provide continuous support to ensure that the e-learning platform is always available to all stakeholders at all times.
- Continuous development and improvement of the Graphical user interface for the e-learning portal.
- Management and administration of the online classrooms.
- ICT support.
- Ready to demonstrate skills through a practical interview.
- Reference to recent work with contacts and active link to the sites.
- Web and database development skills.
Our Core Values
We are guided by and strive to uphold the following core values in all the activities we undertake. All prospective candidates must prescribe to IRES core values as stated below:
- Teamwork: Working together efficiently to add value to all stakeholders of IRES
- Commitment: Attaining excellence through diversity.
- Professionalism: Indepth Research Services upholds to always behave in an ethical manner reflecting the highest level of competence and skill.
- Excellence: Exceeding all expectations and excelling in everything we do.
- Learning: Continuously improving our skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Passion: Being excited and enthusiastic about what we do.
- Integrity: Being sincere and ethical in all we do.
- Innovation: We embrace new thinking & technology to create opportunities for IRES.
- Respect for Human Dignity: We have profound respect for all human differences, including age, cultural, ethnic, racial, linguistic, gender, socioeconomic, educational, religious, sexual orientation, and ability.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 22nd September 2016.
Gross Salary in Ksh. 40,000/=
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application email.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb