Posted by: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN)
Washington, DC, US
RAINN operates a call center that provides 24/7 sexual assault crisis supports for national, state and local sexual assault response programs. The NSAH Account Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating call center and technology services contracts, onboarding new clients and providing customer service and ongoing support for clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and review proposals to procure new clients;
- Create onboarding materials and monitor progress for new clients;
- Assist with promotion of call center and technology services;
- Coordinate technology demonstrations and initial client contacts;
- Work closely with clients, maintaining open communication to facilitate task execution;
- Work with RAINN’s technology and communications teams on projects that require cross departmental collaboration;
- Collaborate with the NSAH Program Manager on training staff for launch of new contracted services;
- Provide ongoing customer service to existing clients as needed;
- Monitor quality assurance of contracted services;
- Manage filemaker call center software;
- Mange and update contract resource databases;
- Maintain and monitor start-up and monthly client billing;
- Manage ongoing client relationships as the main point of contact at RAINN for all call center and technology contracts;
- Maintain client records.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1+ Years project management and/or customer service experience;
- Possess ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-‐to-‐person and small group situations with visitors, general public and other employees within the organization;
- Must feel comfortable with using and describing technology;
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure during stressful situations;
- Knowledge of or experience in direct customer service;
- Ability to handle shifting and multiple priorities;
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a wide range of situations;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions – written and oral;
- Ability to exercise good judgment when faced with complex decisions.
- Resiliently positive and energetic attitude, with the ability to successfully work on a team and independently;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Must be able to work on-‐site at RAINN’s office and to attend meetings there as required;
- Must be comfortable discussing issues surrounding sexual violence;
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check (administered by RAINN).
- 1+ Years experience in the field of social services, crisis hotline/intervention experience (paid or volunteer work);
- Experience with relationship building and fostering collaboration among diverse workforce.
The following physical activities described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time;
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc;
- Must be able operate a computer (typing 35-‐45 wpm with accuracy) and other office productivity machinery (e.g., copier and fax machine);
- Must have vision correctable to a level where individual can operate a computer; visualize text on a computer monitor.
There are no harmful environmental conditions that are present for this position. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Read more here:: Idealist