Closing date: 31 Oct 2016
Ensures focused attention to the implementation of the capacity building programs for field and sectoral staff in support to the LEAP 3.0 implementation.
Key Objectives of the Position
· Plan, organize, implement and assess learning and development programs and activities in coordination with Operations.
· Provide assistance to ensure that the targeted learning objectives of individual staff and teams are achieved using of 70-20-10 learning and development approach.
· Support on-going learning/development by providing follow up/support to staff
· Demonstrate Christ-centered lifestyle that inspires passion and model high standard of personal integrity/maturity
· Participate in spiritual formation
· Keep abreast with current trends in learning and development that inspires employees to maximize opportunities to learn, grow and improve their performance and increase their contribution in meeting organizational objectives.
A. Participate in the planning and assessment activities of Capacity Building and Leadership Development Department by providing technical and practical inputs during planning, assessment and evaluation process;
B. Formulate and design competency/capacity development interventions/program addressing competency gaps particularly for Operations Staff in consultation with the Capacity Building and Leadership Development Manager
C. Analyze, deliver/run, evaluate capacity building program for Operations Staff
D. Bench mark learning and development practice with select organizations (INGOs, corporations, churches and academic institutions)
E. Design, organize, coordinate, monitor program effectiveness of learning and development activities/event
F. Facilitate learning and development workshops using adult learning principles and 70-20-10 learning and development model
G. Participate in competency assessment of staff and provide/coordinate and/or organize specific training of staff to maintain and improve program skills;
H. Provide periodic updates on Operation’s capacity and competency building to Capacity Building and Leadership Development Manager.
I. Make certain that the capacity building program is undergirded by the Holy Scriptures.
A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree or diploma course on Training Management or equivalent experience,
At least two years in facilitation, managing or supervising training programs
Demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities in the following function:
- Learning and Development Program/Curriculum Management;
- Managing and providing technical expertise in managing the Operation’s Capacity Building Program;
- Knowledge and skills transfer to defined target clients;
- Facilitator – ability to deliver, lead learning workshops using adult learning principles and 70-20-10 learning framework.
- Coach/mentor – coaching/mentoring targeted staff.
Commitment to contributing to an organizational culture of learning; a person that embodies integrity, respect, and servant-leadership.
How to apply:
Please send our CV to email@example.com
Read more here:: ReliefWeb