Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 14 Oct 2016
Grants Manager, USAID Anti-Corruption Support to AC Champions (SACCI), Ukraine
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of governance and anti-corruption, public sector management, institutional development, civil society, and monitoring and evaluation. MSI works in many countries around the world including Ukraine, Georgia, Serbia, Kyrgyzstan, Indonesia, Mexico, and Afghanistan. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Proposal Summary: **
The purpose of the Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) activity is to enhance institutional accountability and capability to deter corruption and to develop and support a citizen constituency for fighting corruption in Ukraine. USAID assistance will support strengthening Institutional accountability and mechanisms to fight corruption, as well as enhance communication on Anti-Corruption reforms, and empower a core constituency of Anti-Corruption reformers to monitor corrupt practices in and actively collaborate with government institutions in fighting corruption.
Note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
MSI is seeking a local Grants Manager for an upcoming USAID Anti-Corruption project in Ukraine.
- Manage the grants component of the Anti-corruption project.
- Develop and implement procedures for awarding grants under contract;
- Evaluate grant applications, proposals and awards to ensure grant compliance;
- Ensure proper negotiation of terms for sub-grants and analyze budget estimates consistent with USAID grant/program requirements.
- Assist in program monitoring and evaluation under grant management policies and practices.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing sub-grants for USAID-funded projects.
- In-depth knowledge of USAID rules and regulations as related to grants management.
- Prior experience conducting trainings on grants and building the capacity of local organizations strongly preferred.
- English fluency required.
- Native Ukrainian and Russian and English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/6kcy6rpvww
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb