Organization: Oxfam GB
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 22 Sep 2016
Salary: £20,583 *- £28,820 depending on experience (*Hotspot allowance included)
Are you a strong team player, able to work well within and across teams?
Do you have a broad knowledge of and familiarity with donor contract management (in particular income and repayments)?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
You will provide effective contract management and compliance support for restricted funds within the organisation, in particular around income tracking and ensuring quality information inputting and management of systems. This role will work closely alongside another Donor Compliance Officer (who also works part-time).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is responsible for generating approximately £200 million of Oxfam GB’s income from a broad range of institutional donor agencies – including bilateral donor governments, multilateral agencies, and international foundations.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Understanding and experience of using and managing internal systems and processes;
· Experience of working with financial data, strong numeracy and financial skills – particularly in working with different currencies and exchange rates;
· Experience and / or understanding of working with institutional donors and contracts, and donor contract management;
· Good resource management and planning skills;
· Sound numerical and analytical skills;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
· Excellent general administrative skills and previous office experience;
· Attention to detail and ability to see beyond system problems and initiate solutions;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, often with people at distance.
· Ability to work well with diverse teams, and under pressure, often managing multiple requests and liasing with staff at different levels;
· Self motivated and team player;
· Strong computer and IT skills, including basic MS Office applications, internet based research and navigation, use of databases and/or data entry systems.
How to apply:
For more information and how to apply, please follow the link
Read more here:: ReliefWeb