Organization: Oxfam GB
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 13 Oct 2016
Salary: To be confirmed
Closing date: 12pm (UK Time), 13 October 2016
Now feels the right time to elevate our People function to one which helps us realise our ambitious vision by partnering across Oxfam GB in the development and delivery of strategic human resource programmes to enhance our overall organisational capability and performance including staff engagement, developing our organisational culture and leading the delivery of world class HR guidance and support.
To do so we are looking for an outstanding people leader who shares our vision and values and is keen to play a significant part in enabling change in a high profile organisation – an influential and collaborative leader who has worked across organisational and cultural boundaries. As well as strong foundational background in HR you are likely to have leadership experience across wider people functions, including HR and Organisational Development.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Significant foundation and progressive experience in HR leadership roles, coupled with oversight and understanding of OD/OE functions at a senior level
- Track record in leading People functions, evaluating capability and making people and structural changes
- Experience in leading change, transformation planning and championing employee engagement
- Co creating people strategy in a changing organisation with successful pragmatic implementation
- Leading edge practices and thinking with sound knowledge of all relevant employment and workplace legislation globally
- Working in complex organisational structures ideally within an international context
A simple, inescapable truth underlines everything we do at Oxfam. There’s enough wealth in this world to go around. It’s not unfortunate that people live in poverty. It’s unjustifiable. It’s not just their problem. It’s ours too. And with the right support, we can beat poverty and injustice. Thousands of people already commit their time and talents to our campaigning, humanitarian and long-term development projects. Now we’re looking for yours.
How to apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit: http://bit.ly/2cMTLh7
Read more here:: ReliefWeb