Organization: CARE USA
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 30 Sep 2016
CARE USA is currently seeking a Data Insights Analyst. In this new role, you will report to the Senior Director of Digital | Direct and use a mix of qualitative & quantitative analysis to deliver intelligence on CARE’s constituency base of donors, advocates and fans as well as insight into their fundraising, advocacy & engagement activities and future tendencies.
You should be an energetic multi-tasker comfortable in a matrixed organization and offer a balanced contribution of analytical, problem solving, data mining, report development, and communication skills. You should also possess the tenacity of a detective in unearthing insights and be passionate about CARE’s mission to end global poverty.
• Apply objective-driven business mindset to hypothesis testing & analytical design
• Work with internal/external stakeholders, contributors or partners to construct datasets to solve problems, evaluate scenarios and test hypotheses to support decision making
• Perform statistical analysis & data mining to support online/direct marketing needs
• Transform raw analysis output into meaningful, actionable marketing activities
• Develop reporting dashboards for internal clients & continually improve both current & future state Business Intelligence framework & tool set
• Design actionable periodic reports around online fundraising performance, website behavior, social community cultivation/engagement and other key success metrics
• Provide website & social community metrics/tracking support
• Provide occasional multichannel & ad hoc cross-departmental analytical support
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Market Research or other quantitative discipline
• 5+ year’s hands-on power user of Excel, SAS/R/SPSS, Access & SQL; including programming, dbase querying, Extract Transform Load (ETL) experience
• Demonstrated experience using large datasets & BI tools to develop reports & design dashboards
• Experience applying statistical procedures (e.g., multiple regression, factor analysis) in business/marketing contexts
• Web & tech savvy – familiar with manipulating online data/metrics & performing analytics
• Advanced Google Analytics user – skilled at both interpreting and helping improve our setup (e.g., event definition) across multiple sites to monitor traffic, audience, acquisition performance
• Equally adept at transforming data, performing analytics & tying insights to marketing action
• Excellent organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
• Familiarity with E-commerce, mobile, social media, online Public Relations (PR) trends, business models & techniques
• Ability to work well in teams and with others of diverse personalities, backgrounds and disciplines
• Passion for and familiarity with international relief & development/humanitarian work
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit our website here:
CARE USA is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE’s career website at any time.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb