Organization: Water Missions International
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 01 Jan 2017
This full time position is responsible for administration, maintenance, development and support of Water Missions ERP Software (NetSuite).
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administer/Manage/support NetSuite Software
- Working knowledge NetSuite’s Cloud / SaaS based ERP business software systems
- Overall infrastructure including data integrity, permissions, interaction and interfacing with other information systems.
- Staying up-to-date with ERP release schedule and how it impacts Water Missions applications.
- Testing prior to implementation of new NetSuite releases
- Maintain ongoing report functionality as NetSuite releases are deployed
- Create and maintain appropriate control documentation
- Responsible for providing Water Mission with the best possible solutions to their respective business issues.
- NetSuite Help desk
- Support staff in use of NetSuite across multiple functions such as accounting, inventory, payroll, project management workflow and human resources.
- Maintain user experience consistency through prompt incident response management.
- Manage the provisioning, development and maintenance of core business applications, primarily focused on
- Development of NetSuite uses and applications
- Building and customizing reports
- Evaluation of additional NetSuite applications and capabilities
- Impleadershiplementation of approved NetSuite applications in coordination with related department.
- Implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity
- Technical experience in understanding NetSuite capabilities, frameworks and scripting.
- Translating business requirements into user and functional requirements
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Creating documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and Suite Apps based on evolving business needs
- Initial and ongoing training for local and international staff in application and use of ERP
- New associate/employee ERP orientation
- Ongoing and advanced training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
- 3+ year Experience with NetSuite scripting and customizations.
- Ability to grasp and understand overall function of organization and how various departments work together
- Ability to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and pressures of managing to required timelines.
- Must be comfortable working with multiple departments and managers
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, as well as work autonomously
- Attention to detail and ability to understand larger context of ERP (NetSuite) across multiple departments
- Understanding of capability and potential of ERP (NetSuite) within Water Mission
- Ability to work with multiple cultures across multiple time zones
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of accounting is preferred
- Experience with implementing technology solutions. **
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb