Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 28 Oct 2016
Home Office Staffing Specialist, Arlington, VA
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Position Summary: (1) To oversee and drive the home office recruitment process, complying with federal and state employment laws, as well as internal policies and procedures; (2) Manage the internship program.
- Provide domestic recruitment support to U.S. hiring managers by posting jobs internally and externally, sourcing candidates, phone screening, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks and acting as first point of contact for interviewees.
- Collaborate with senior management to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs and implement hiring strategies.
- Develop and maintain candidate networks and a pipeline of key talent.
- Proactively investigate for innovative ways to identify new candidates.
- Coordinate and attend career fairs.
- Manage the internship program to include campus recruitment initiatives and candidate selection.
- Provide support and oversight to internship program staff, seeking further opportunities within the firm.
- Track all recruitment activity and manage the talent management system.
- Develop and maintain recruitment tools and procedures and provide hiring managers with appropriate training, advising on staffing procedure and policies.
- Establish verified biodata sheets for all new employees to ensure federal contracting compliance.
- Assist hiring managers with refining job descriptions.
- Process candidates through final recruitment stages, negotiate salaries and execute offer letters, collaborating with the onboarding HR team.
- Process all recruitment invoices for candidate travel expenses.
- Provide surge support to proposal recruitment team to screen and select candidates for active bids.
- Collaborate with other Tetra Tech Operating Units on various joint recruitment efforts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably within the international development sector.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully source, screen, and interview candidates.
- Understanding of Affirmation Action and other HR/Recruitment legal requirements.
- High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- High standard of sensitivity with confidential information.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask numerous project objectives and deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge and ability to use current social media technologies, Application Tracking Systems, and other various online databases
- Experience with Taleo is preferred.
Physical demands & work environment:
- Office setting.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Line management responsibility:
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cg3s9g3wb9
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb