Organization: World Vision
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 04 Oct 2016
World Vision is a relief, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Network Telecommunications Lead Engineer you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of Network and Telecommunications global solutions and platforms. You participate in capacity planning, support the creation and the maintenance of network disaster recovery plans and monitor network performance activities. You will lead technical design and development of regional and global Network/Telecommunications solutions and platform projects. You will work on systems/issues that are highly complex in nature.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- CCNA or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 5–7 years of relevant IT work experience in an enterprise (multi-site)environment.
- Cisco Routers, Firewalls and Switches administration.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
How to apply:
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 04 October 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb