Closing date: 06 Nov 2016
The main purpose is to ensure financial transparency and timely preparation of financial statements & donor reports.
· Review and ensure timely preparation of financial statements and donor reports
· Responsible for budgeting
· Review and supervise the financial progress of the projects
· Oversee the internal control function to minimize fraud, error and misappropriation
· Lead the team of Accountants and capacity development of the staff
· Face external and internal audits
· Maintain inter-departmental liaison with different programs
· Apply analytical procedure and ratio analysis; perform and correspond tax, audit and MIS related issues.
· Regular correspondence with Local and Head Office Management, donors and other stakeholders
· Excellent time- management and problem-solving skills, sound in financial decision making, MIS and cost analysis.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good in report writing, good knowledge on NGO financial environment.
· Able to work in stressful conditions to undertake multitasking responsibilities.
· Advanced in IT skills, especially in excel, competent user of financial database and software.
· Previous experience in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software/automated financial system
· Proven track record of maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Outgoing, confident and persuasive communicator.
CA qualified with Post Graduation in Business field or MBA in Accounting or Finance or relevant field
Experience Requirements: At least five years’ experience in a Managerial position in Accounts/Audit related field. Experience with International NGOs will be an added advantage.
Employment type: Contractual
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
External candidates need to apply online through careers.brac.net or email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 28/16 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb