Organization: Accord Worldwide
Closing date: 31 Oct 2016
Accord Worldwide is an international development and training firm. We provide services with a passion to bring about change in the grass root level. We come from various cultural and geographical backgrounds to make a diverse team connected by a shared vision and mission.
At Accord Worldwide, our core value is to reach out and bring forth an understanding with development and empowerment of the individual within the community level, within corporate teams, government entities, and public/private establishments. We believe that in developing the individual with the right skills, he/she is able to empower and differentiate and change the environment around, hence being an asset and core part of development of his niche community and the nation at a large. We believe in the importance of equipping the individuals with skills and knowledge that bridge the distance between infrastructure and information, shaping them into dynamic professionals in an increasingly competitive world, who in-turn make a positive impact on the environment (professional, personal or social) they associate with. We connect organizations and teams to be part of community development activities that contribute to the nation’s growth and development.
· Experience: 5 Years in Financial Systems Development, Accounting, auditing and Quick book
· Experience in conducting Financial Systems Trainings and implementation
· Impact evaluation
· Must be Master degree holder in relevant field,
· Must be trained as an adult trainer by reputable sources,
· Must be able to conduct adult training programs in interactive and competency based approach
· Review training material that is being used by Accord Worldwide,
· Adhere to training operation manual of Accord Worldwide,
· Conduct training sessions as per the training operation manual of Accord Worldwide,
· Conduct training related other activities (e.g. support to students during course, reporting etc.)
· Conduct post training activities that relate to capacity building as per requirement of the program.
How to apply:
Please apply through
For further information and application, please go to our jobs section on our main website. http://www.accord-worldwide.com/work-with-us/jobs-2/
Read more here:: ReliefWeb