Organization: University of Maryland
Closing date: 04 Nov 2016
REPORTS TO: FACILITY IN CHARGE AND M&E SPECIALIST
The Site Data Officer will be responsible for patient health records and patient files within the site. The role will include updating IQCare and generating facility reports.
· Management of the filing system at the facility;
· Data reconstruction and computerization from source documents as required;
· Data entry and updating of data management tools and routine data in the IQCare database;
· Data quality assessments for CCC patient records;
· Compile monthly facility reports (e.g. MOH 711, MOH 731), upload to DHIS and share with SCHMT as required;
· Facility level data analysis and implementation of DDIU strategies; and
· Disseminate monthly and quarterly reports to the facility multi-disciplinary team.
College Diploma with a specialization in Health Records and Information, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Public Health Informatics, Statistics or Mathematics
1 – 3 years’ experience
How to apply:
Kindly send your application, cover letter and current CV with the names of three professional referees to email@example.com on or before 4th November, 2016 with subject: DATA OFFICER
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb