Country: Lao People’s Democratic Republic (the)
Closing date: 13 Nov 2016
Oxfam is an international confederation of 18 organizations networked together in 94 countries, as part of a global movement for change, to build a future free from the injustice of poverty.
Since 2009, the Oxfam confederation has accelerated its harmonisation process working towards ‘one voice and one programme’ in a single management structure.
Oxfam has a presence in Laos since the late 1980s, and works to deliver the country strategy that focuses on sustainable livelihoods, humanitarian assistance, governance and civil society, and gender and diversity.
- Develop and implement an effective fundraising strategy, in line with the Oxfam Country Strategy
- Ensure an active promotion of Oxfam towards its external stakeholders and the Oxfam Affiliates
- Ensure effective information management for quality programme development and implementation.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of existing fundraising programs.
- Lead and manage the Program Funding and Support Unit.
- Contribute to the Management Team and the effective running of the country office office.
- Master degree in marketing, public affairs, fundraising, fund development or related field or 5 years’ experience in fund raising and communication management within the development sector
- Experience of working with donors (proposal writing, securing income, managing relationships, …)
- Proven experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage staff
- Budget forecasting and monitoring experience
- Programme monitoring experience
- Proficiency in use of standard software applications
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders (internally / externally)
- High analytical/negotiating/communication/inter-personal kills
- Ability to work under highly stressful conditions
How to apply:
More information and application procedure:
For further information, please refer to the website: www.directoryofngos.org and go to Directory News/Job Openings.
Are you interested in this position? Send your application in writing, including a motivation letter and curriculum vitae no later than 13 November 2016 to email@example.com
We promote diversity and practice equity
Persons coming from marginalized and vulnerable groups are particularly encouraged to apply
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a personal interview
Read more here:: ReliefWeb