Organization: Global Rights Compliance
Closing date: 15 Nov 2016
Global Rights Compliance is seeking highly-motivated and enthusiastic Communications Interns to strengthen our Communications Team working on matters relating to business and human rights, human rights law and international humanitarian law.
Under the guidance of our Head of Communications, you will:
- Assist with implementing the PR and communications strategy
- Create engaging blog and social media content for the corporate website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Develop the editorial calendar on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics to identify viable areas
- Assist with the transition to a new corporate website, including content migration
- Co-organise the launch of our international office in The Hague
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- You have or are in the process of obtaining a bachelor/master degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media, International Studies or other related field.
- Experience working in an international environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong creativity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Respect for confidentiality and neutrality
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and analytical skills
- English fluency is required; a second language is desirable
Conditions of work
- Contract duration: 3 to 6 months, full-time or part-time (minimum 25 hours a week) – to be negotiated
- The internship is based in The Hague, or remote
- Start date: ASAP
How to apply:
GRC is unable to provide any stipend or salary at this time.
Please send your application (detailed CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Communications Internship Application’ by 15 November 2016.
Please indicate whether you are applying for a full-time or part-time internship and your preferred start date in your application.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb