Closing date: 10 Nov 2016
It’s hard to believe that today over 650 million people still don’t have clean, safe water and over 2.3 billion live without an adequate toilet. The resulting diseases kill one child every two minutes.
WaterAid is looking for an Admin/Security and IT Manager to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the country programme team, the Manager Admin/Security and IT will be responsible for managing all the admin/security and IT related functions in an outstanding manner to support CP team in executing all it plans through providing effective and most efficient admin/security and IT functional support.
Key responsibilities include:
· Ensuring comprehensive efficient and effective administration operations including procurement systems, fleet management, assets management, and budgeting and contract management.
· Being proactively involved in hiring his/her team as needed and will be responsible for effective coaching and people management.
· Developing and implementing Security and Safety Management Plans.
· Monitoring the security environment, preparing daily/weekly security reports, identifying potential threats and recommending appropriate action for safe operations.
· Ensuring that WaterAid Pakistan is equipped with outstanding IT systems for smooth and efficient ways of working.
To be successful, you’ll need to be a sector specialist and should have at least 10-15 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in a senior management position in a related field.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water, sanitation and hygiene. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional gratuity fund, medical insurance plans, and generous annual and other leave plans.
How to apply:
Please visit our WaterAid website for further information about the role and how to apply:
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in Pakistan.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb