Country: Papua New Guinea
Closing date: 17 Oct 2016
- Join an established and world renowned International Development business
- Critical IT support role
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Our roles ask more of you. Sharing knowledge, exploring new thinking and delivering smart solutions.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated team member to deliver effective IT support and exceptional customer service to our Coffey PNG operations, including project personnel and corporate staff. This role reports into the local PNG office while maintaining a strong working relationship with the corporate IT team.
Key to your success will be your ability to resolve technical issues for desktop and shared IT services, software, server and server room hardware, printers, communication technologies and network devices and systems for all Coffey PNG operations.
To succeed in this customer focussed role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar IT role
- Experience in Windows Server environment, Hyper V, Windows XP, 7, 10 and Internet technologies
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, email and unified communication technologies
- Experience in O365 environment preferred
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High level interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
Every Coffey relationship is built on trust.
Whether it’s in geosciences, project management or international development. Trust that’s hard-earned through our proven expertise, our depth of global experience and our commitment to stay one-step ahead.
Our united group of specialists – many of whom number among the best in the world – take enormous pride in collaborating with our project partners. By digging deeper. Thinking smarter. And seeing further.
All so we can deliver the smartest solutions, every time.
For more information on our business, please visit coffey.com
How to apply:
Applications close at 12 noon on Monday 17th October 2016.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb