Posted by: Center For Family Services
Camden, NJ, US
High School Diploma or GED Degree Level
Hours: 9 – 5 Monday – Friday 35 hours per week
Job Status: Full Time
Salary: 16.50 – 17.00/Hr
Travel Requirements: up to 25% local travel
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years proven effective related experience.
- Current Driver’s License with an excellent driving record of at least three years.
- Vehicle with current insurance and registration required.
The Center For Family Services is looking for a Recruitment Associate for our headquarters location to join our HR Team in helping us recruit and onboard the most talented staff in the industry.
Responsible for recruitment and onboarding program which on boards roughly 200 employees annually including but not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all recruitment advertising;
- Responsible for helping Programs throughout entire life cycle of recruitment, hiring and on boarding;
- Experience with an ATS system implementation and roll out;
- Experienced and skilled at managing a recruitment program within an ATS;
- Trains current and new staff as well as applicants on how to apply for positions, working with all internal/external users to ensure we’re utilizing ATS system for more effective recruitment;
- Handles all screening and checks for candidates and new hires;
- Responsible for relationship management with the college and university programs as well as attend all career and professional development events;
- Maintains and handles all recruitment, hiring and on boarding paperwork and ATS system processing;
- Research to understand our applicants, employees, business, organization and hiring needs;
- Keeps up to date with the changing social service/nonprofit climate and helps us stay competitive;
- Work to identify, recruit, screen and place candidates based on job requirements.
Experience, Skills and Abilities Needed:
- Proven recruitment experience in related areas at same/similar volume;
- Good understanding of the employment law/legal landscape of recruitment, hiring and on boarding;
- Ability to work within an ATS system with a high level of skill, ability to train others;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized in a changing marketplace;
- Possesses excellent communication, both written and oral with excellent phone manners and the ability to compose well written emails in a timely manner;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both remotely and in person;
- Ability to resolve conflict and problem issues in a tactful and consultative manner;
- Natural proclivity towards collaborating within a team focused environment and a pro-activeness in implementing process improvements;
- Possesses strong business sense with the ability to monetize situations and use sound business judgment in dealing with any issues that arise
All interested candidates must apply with their resume and cover letter, indicating their desired position and salary requirements.
Read more here:: Idealist