Country: South Africa
Closing date: 21 Oct 2016
The Regional Programme Quality Lead works with country, regional and global teams to improve program quality – providing leadership, coordination and strategic support on program design, planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning, knowledge and partnerships in long-term development, humanitarian and influencing interventions.
· Strategic programme quality resourcing including coordinating programme quality processes and initiatives and ensuring that synergies are leveraged.
· Providing Country programme quality support, guidance and prioritization.
· Designing and leading the delivery of proactive strategic regional programme quality capacity building plan, capacity building initiatives.
· Providing technical advisory support for the larger strategic programme initiatives in the region.
· Coordinating the corporate processes and reporting at regional level.
· Engaging with sector peers, partners and allies on the basis of the knowledge that Oxfam is generating to influence the sector.
How to apply:
To find out more about this role and how to apply on line please visit our web job pages using the INT2910 number at: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs
This is a re-advertisement. If you have applied before to this role and not been contacted, please do not apply again.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people living with HIV and AIDS, people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.
Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb