Country: South Africa
Closing date: 23 Oct 2016
The SCGCM will be a strategic liaison working with specific m2m’s Board of Directors Committees to keep them abreast of any compliance-related issues and be responsible for Grants and Contracts budget and annual work plan development. This position would be based at the Head Office in Cape Town and reporting to the COO.
Key Performance Areas:
· Design, implement and oversee the grant and contract management systems across all entities and branches
· Review cost proposals, in coordination with the Business Development and Finance Departments.
· Oversee the review, negotiation, and execution of incoming award agreements.
· Responsible for the management of the senior grants compliance officer and grants compliance officer
· Responsible for drafting, reviewing, negotiating outgoing agreements, including sub-agreements, teaming agreements, memoranda of understanding and lease agreements.
· Develop training materials and assist with facilitating training sessions on key issues such as Awards Management, Compliance, Code of Ethics/Conflict of Interest, etc.
· Develop and implement award/sub-award management associated procedures within pre-established parameters.
· Plan, conduct, and or support program audits via an annual work plan.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· BS/BA degree
· Master’s of Business Administration or Accounting or similar highly desired.
· 5 years of experience with U.S. federal and/or private grants/contracts management.
· Demonstrated expertise with researching, interpreting, and applying donor regulations.
· Knowledge of FAR, AIDAR, federal cost principles, OMB circulars, administrative requirements etc
· Experience in organizational-level budgeting and fiscal management.
· Excellent project management skills; Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and innovative
· Effective program implementation leadership and the ability to leverage strengths/approaches.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong attention to details, analytical and decisive decision maker
· Passionate, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
· Ability to operate as an effective tactical, as well as an exceptional strategic thinker
How to apply:
Interested applicants should apply for this position via https://www.m2m.org/careers/ by 23 October 2016.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb