Closing date: 09 Nov 2016
Norlha is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious association based in Lausanne, Switzerland, that supports remote communities in the Himalayas in building capacities that will allow their sustainable development, through integrated projects in food security, income generation and environment protection, with a strong focus on supporting women. Norlha wants to strengthen its communications team based in Lausanne and is currently looking for a:
Do you want to develop your experience and work for a good cause?
We need someone who can make us a recruitment video. They also need to be incredibly well organised to sort out our photographic archive and act as stills photographer at events we organise.
· Come up with a video for our website and social media to recruit volunteers
· Photograph events we attend and organise
· Set up an efficient photography archive
· Provide material for our institutional communications
· Help develop the Norlha visual brand as a Swiss NGO
· Work as part of a team
We are looking for a final year student or someone who has studied the subject for at least two years and who has plenty of ideas and could offer the following:
· Access to equipment
· Strong video skills
· Plenty of imagination working with limited resources
· Extremely well organised
· Interest in the Himalayan region and people
· An opportunity to make a difference with an ambitious NGO
· Knowledge with an experience in working field with dynamic team
· Training and professional development opportunities
· A high degree of autonomy, a great sense of responsibility, and a spirit of initiative
· Professional development opportunities
· Never a dull moment
Internship duration: 3 months with the possibility to extend.
Working time: minimum 20%
This post is not paid and an applicant must have a currently valid working permit in Switzerland.
Location: Norlha office in Lausanne, home-based work maybe possible
How to apply:
Application Process: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ref. PHA
By November 9, 2016.
Expected start date: As soon as possible upon mutual agreement
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Pea/Tkþ6
Read more here:: ReliefWeb