Organization: Assistance Coordination Unit
Closing date: 10 Nov 2016
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the grant financial reports (TJ, Ledgers, BvA, …Etc.).
- Be familiar with donor regulation and assist the Grants Officers in procurement approval process accordingly.
- Assist in monitoring the transactions and the expenditures related to the program / grant.
- Assist the Grants Officer in audit process by collecting and providing any documentation.
- Prepare the meeting minutes, with donors meetings, internal meetings for Grants / Finance Team.
- Keep updated contact lists of the donors focal point and for the partners.
- Assist Finance / Grants team in reconciliation process by providing any needed documentation or information.
- Assist with admin tasks as requested by the Grants Officers related to Grants / Finance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics (Finance, Accounting, Business Administration).
- Minimum two-year work experience. Preferably in NGO, grants / finance.
- Very good in English writing and conversation.
- Very good command in computer, Microsoft (Excel, Word).
- Very good communication skills
- High organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to work under pursuer, with tight deadlines.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb