Organization: Marie Stopes International
Country: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Closing date: 06 Nov 2016
Marie Stopes International is a global organisation providing personalised contraception and safe abortion services to women and girls. Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services they provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she’s free pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further MSI’s Goal: The Prevention of Unwanted Births and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to**: children by choice, not chance.**
You will be a key business partner to the Strategy and Development team and the donor leads responsible for project budgeting, accounting and reporting, programme financial analysis for key MSI donors such as DfID, USAID and the Gates Foundation. This is a 6mth fixed term position.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in project accounting and financial management of large international projects and country programmes
- Experience of financial reporting to governmental, private and institutional donors
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience working with financial systems and software (SUN systems preferred)
- Experience of Vision and Q&A
- Experience working in a not for profit environment (Preferred) and organizational headquarters.
- Certified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent. (Essential)
- Degree level education (Desirable)
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
In addition you will have the right to work in the UK and be pro-choice on abortion.
Closing date: 6th November 2016 (midnight GMT). Interviews will take place before this date (for suitable candidates).
All nationalities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
Please apply via the website : https://careers.mariestopes.org.uk/vacancy/project-accountant–283987.html
Read more here:: ReliefWeb