Organization: Population Services International
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 18 Nov 2016
Cost and Pricing Analyst
Department: Cost and Pricing
Based in Washington, DC
Up to % international travel – None
Reports to the Acting Director of Cost and Pricing
Who we are
We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives and plan the families they desire by marketing affordable products and services that range from mosquito nets to contraceptives to HIV testing.
There are over 9,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds – from the medical industry to the music business – all with unique skills we bring to the job.
PSI seeks a Cost and Pricing Analyst to provide support to the development of donor specific templates, review of cost proposals and budget realignments. The Cost and Pricing Analyst ensures that templates, budget notes and policies and practices align to the greatest extent possible with funder requirements and PSI policies. This role supports the unit in cost proposals, financial realignments and data analysis. This position is based in Washington, DC and reports to the Acting Director of Cost and Pricing.
Sound like you? Read on.
- Communicate with program staff, including remote sites, to support cost proposal efforts in response to RFA/P’s and other funder solicitations.
- Review and analyze budgets for accurateness, completeness, fee structure and indirect cost recovery.
- Modify budget templates to meet specific needs of funder solicitations.
- Provide guidance on various elements of costs, template and budget notes to support cost proposals.
- Evaluate full cost recovery on proposals.
- Provide cost and pricing support to Grants and Contracts, Finance, Program, field-based staff and other staff, especially around funder regulations and pricing models.
- Assist program staff develop cost-related responses to post submission questions; support, as requested, staff participation in cost proposal clarifications or negotiations with client representatives.
- Assist in developing and presenting training materials to programs staff.
- Seek opportunities to streamline cost and pricing processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline and two (2) to four (4) years of work experience in similar role.
- Experience with US government contracting rules and regulations is required.
- Familiarity with Global Fund, CDC, DFID, KfW is a plus.
- Experience with creating and managing budgets.
- Strong computer skills and advanced ability working with spreadsheets and word processing; MS-Excel and MS-Word required.
- Flexibility to assume a workload that frequently necessitates an adjustment of priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under time pressures.
- French skills are a plus.
- References will be required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. PSI will not consider work visa sponsorship for this position***.***
What would get us excited?
You have experience with cost proposals for USAID and PSI’s other funders especially CDC, Gates, the Global Fund, KfW and DfiD.
Trainer: You have experience preparing and presenting in-house training sessions. The C&P team presents trainings several times a year on various topics related to Cost & Pricing topics.
Team Player: Need to be able to work well in a team environment and support team members by balancing the workload.
- Level 7
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/msqqhjfz9f
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb