Organization: Management Systems International
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 20 Nov 2016
Recruitment Intern, Arlington, VA
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Position Summary: **
MSI is now accepting applications for an internship to help our Recruitment team in the Business Development Unit (BDU). The position will last approximately three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the needs of the Recruitment team. Internships require a commitment of 28 hours per week. Applicants residing or attending school in the D.C. Metropolitan area are preferred. This is a paid position.
- Assist the Business Development team with projects focusing on expanding MSI’s outreach and increasing communication with potential applicants.
- Post job descriptions on internal and external websites.
- Assist with recruitment for international jobs, proposals, and headquarters by arranging interviews, corresponding with candidates, and helping coordinate reference checks.
- Manage and update recruitment database.
- Research advertising websites and listservs related to international development and technical fields related to MSI’s work.
- Format, write, and edit CVs.
- Respond to general inquiries about MSI and recruitment.
- Provide additional support to the Business Development team as needed.
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent writing/editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Fluency in a second language, preferably Arabic, French or Spanish.
- Interest in international development and/or recruitment.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/wjv5fm8c3j
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb