Organization: Dexis Consulting Group
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 08 Nov 2016
Dexis is seeking an experienced qualitative evaluation specialist to provide technical evaluation services for an evaluation of the Skills and Workforce Development program in Georgia funded by the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC). The senior analyst will use qualitative methods to assess the needs and experiences of graduates of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training. This position is contingent upon award. The position is expected to start in January 2017 and continue for four years.
● Lead the design of qualitative research of the workforce development program
● Ensure appropriate review of evaluation materials and research protocols
● Assist in the supervision of data collection including data cleaning, analysis, and interpretation of results.
● Complete timely reports, evaluations, analyses, assessments, and deliverables that meet MCC quality control/assurance standards
● Support other evaluations for USAID and State Department as needed
● PhD in relevant field (sociology or other social science, economics, public policy, statistics, etc.)
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience conducting research in education or workforce development, with specific experience related vocational training and working with employment data
● Proficiency in advanced qualitative sampling, data collection, and analysis
● Experience working in post-Soviet countries preferred
● Demonstrated experience designing and implementing qualitative studies or ethnographies
● Advanced proficiency with qualitative software such as Nvivo or Atlas.ti
● Publications in peer reviewed journals for past research
● Have excellent writing and organization skills and a demonstrated ability to deliver a high-quality written product.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and working in nearly 90 countries in FY 2015 for USAID and the Department of State, Dexis supports US federal agencies in the areas of program monitoring and evaluation, program learning, and program support. We are not only one of the fastest growing firms in international development, we are rated among the highest among our peers on employee-reviewed sites.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb