Organization: Dexis Consulting Group
Country: United States of America
Closing date: 08 Nov 2016
Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior Analyst/Evaluator to provide technical evaluation services to MCC/Georgia for an evaluation of the Skills and Workforce Development program. This position is contingent upon award. The candidate will be responsible for results that include: overall project vision, technical leadership, and management.
● Assist in developing a rigorous evaluation design & materials
● Ensure appropriate review of evaluation materials and research protocols
● Assist in the supervision of data collection including data cleaning, analysis, and interpretation of results.
● Complete timely reports, evaluations, analyses, assessments, and deliverables that meet MCC quality control/assurance standards
● PhD in relevant field (sociology or other social science, economics, public policy, statistics, etc.)
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience conducting research on workforce development or labor economics
● Proficiency in advanced econometric techniques, and demonstrated experience working with longitudinal data
● Experience working in post-Soviet countries preferred
● Experience designing and implementing mixed methods research preferred
● Publications in peer reviewed journals for past evaluations strongly preferred
● Have excellent writing and organization skills and a demonstrated ability to deliver a high-quality written product.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and working in nearly 90 countries in FY 2015 for USAID and the Department of State, Dexis supports US federal agencies in the areas of program monitoring and evaluation, program learning, and program support. We are not only one of the fastest growing firms in international development, we are rated among the highest among our peers on employee-reviewed sites. Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb