Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 04 Dec 2016
Web Developer Consultant, BALADI CAP Project, Lebanon
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Proposal Summary: The Building Alliances for Local Advancement, Development and Investment Project (BALADI) aims to improve public service delivery at the local and regional level promote community participation in local governance decision-making, increase access to reliable and affordable public services, and support participatory and accountable local governance. The goal of BALADI is to achieve sustained and broad-based economic growth by engaging with municipal government institutions, Lebanese-registered grassroots organizations, and businesses. The BALADI CAP Project is a 5-year, USAID-funded project that will complement and bolster the activities of the BALADI Project by providing organizational capacity assessments and capacity-building assistance to local civil society organizations selected to support partner municipalities in the implementation of joint municipal/CSO projects.
Please note: Only Lebanese citizens are eligible for this position.**
Position Summary: BALADI CAP is currently in the process of designing a Knowledge Management Portal that will include interactive phases of all its activities, trainings, results and other communication material. The Knowledge Management Portal will be the virtual venue to access all BALADI CAP training and coaching and mentoring material. The Consultant will be expected to finalize the work in up to 15 working days within a period of two months (between December 2016 and January 2017).
Responsibilities: BALADI CAP is soliciting the short-term services of a professional web developer consultant to conduct the following tasks:
- Liaise and coordinate with BALADI CAP’s team to develop a Scope of Work for the Request for Proposal (RFP) that will be issued to design and implement a BALADI CAP Knowledge Management Portal.
- Design a Request for Proposal (RFP), in collaboration with BALADI CAP, to be issued by December 2016-January 2017 to interested Web Design service providers (Companies) in Beirut to solicit their services for Web Design of a BALADI CAP Knowledge Management Portal.
- Be present and assist in a Q&A Session to be held to interested Service Providers.
- Be a member of an Evaluation Committee to select winning candidates (service providers) to design a BALADI CAP Knowledge management Web Portal.
- Participate in drafting the Technical Section of the Contract with the winning Web Designer Service Provider.
- BS in Computer Science/Graphic Design/Web Development or related majors.
- More than 7 years of experience in web design consulting.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/t5g9t9gm66
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb