Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 03 Dec 2016
Senior M&E Specialist, Mali Performance M&E Platform
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Position Summary: Management Systems International (MSI), a U.S. based international development firm, is currently seeking a Senior M&E Specialist who will be responsible for leading and managing the technical work related to performance monitoring under this contract. The individual will oversee, and participate in evaluations and assessments and baseline surveys throughout the life of the contract. She will ensure the monitoring and evaluation work is of high caliber. The Senior M&E Specialist may also serve as the evaluation team leader of select evaluations conducted under this contract and will report to the Project COP (Chief of Party). The Senior M&E Specialist is a full-time position.
- Lead/oversee the review of PMPs, and support technical work such as reviewing reporting methods; carrying out training needs; designing tools and advising USAID and selected implementers on their M&E work, including field monitoring and DQAs.
- Contribute substantively to the design and field testing of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other technical evaluation and analytical tasks conducted under this contract.
- Responsible for the design, quality, development and completion of all assessments, analytical reports and evaluations.
- Other tasks supporting project goals and objectives as directed by the COP.
The Senior M&E Specialist should have an advanced university degree in the social sciences, in particular: statistics, economics, public policy, public health or other relevant field. Desirable Experience:
- Indicator development, data collection and analysis, data quality assessments, and/or performance monitoring and reporting.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Creating and managing Performance Management Plans.
- Leveraging performance monitoring data for improving ongoing project management.
- Designing and implementing performance and impact evaluations of development interventions.
- Designing and field testing surveys and other data collection instruments.
- Designing, working on and leading an evaluation team.
- Familiarity with USAID policies related to evaluation and performance management highly desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in French
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gbkrnbrpm5
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb