Posted by: St. Paul’s Community Development Corporation
Paterson, NJ, US
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to manage the Next Step Workforce Development Program, which provides career and adult education training, work experience training, financial literacy training, job readiness training, and soft skills development to low- and moderate-income adults with the goal of helping individuals improve their lives through career development, economic opportunity and financial stability.
- Budgeting — including working with and monitoring program budgets under the direction of senior agency staff
- Curriculum and Program Development — to implement and adjust new or existing Program initiatives as desired or required, and to assist with planning, preparing and evaluating program effectiveness
- Supervision & Administration — including managing all relevant licensing, evaluating program staff, supervising all program site visits, develop accurate and timely program reports, proposals, materials and contract submissions
- Client management — to ensure that all client information is accurately maintained at all times and readily accessible for review at any time
- Resource Development — to ensure that the Program operates with adequate resources to best serve the needs of adult learners, which includes in-class supplies, sufficient facilities space for instruction, participation incentives, and access to supportive services
- Public Relations — to promote the Program and SPCDC and to maintain a positive and productive relationship with individuals and officials in public and private stakeholder institutions, as well as promote the agenda of the Program and St. Paul’s Community Development Corporation.
- Grant Writing – maintaining current county and local government grant applications.
Read more here:: Idealist