Organization: Management Systems International
Closing date: 04 Dec 2016
Graphic Designer, Performance Management Support
Contract (PERFORM), Pakistan
Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
Project Summary: In May 2015, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded a five-year contract to Management Systems International (MSI) to provide performance management support to USAID-sponsored development programs throughout Pakistan. The Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM) serves as a centralized management support mechanism that provides services in (1) monitoring, (2) evaluation, (3) assessment, and (4) learning support. PERFORM provides data and information to help USAID/Pakistan project managers improve results through better implementation, design, and learning, enabling it to better target its programming and achieve its goals and objectives.
Please note: Only Pakistani citizens are eligible for this position.**
Position Summary: PERFORM is recruiting for the position of Graphic Designer. Under the guidance of the Senior Advisor MIS/GIS, the selected candidate will be required to interpret client needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
This is a full-time position based in Islamabad, Pakistan, with limited travel to field offices as needed. It is expected to begin immediately and continue through April 2020.
- Interpreting the client’s tasks needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Developing design briefs and presenting finalized ideas and concepts to client.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, newsletters and applications/websites.
- Review designs for errors before printing/publishing or presenting to the clients.
- Working with MIS Team to ensure smooth transition of design into development.
- Support MIS/GIS Teams with routine maintenance and implementation of effective monitoring and evaluation system of the project and the project activities, in line with logical frameworks.
- Provide support and technical direction to the staff working in the field, in order to ensure a consistent two-way flow of data and information from the field offices to project center.
- Conduct graphic designing related trainings and workshop for the staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- A BS degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in relevant area is required.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with strong portfolio.
- Strong practical experience of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash or any other related software design for the above-mentioned tasks.
- Strong knowledge of Info Graphics and possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Sound knowledge and experience in monitoring and evaluation systems would be a plus.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cf25cvs758
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb