Posted by: Women Against Abuse
Philadelphia, PA, US
Women Against Abuse is currently recruiting for a Program Compliance Associate!
Today, Women Against Abuse serves 15,000 individuals annually through its emergency safe havens (2 – 100 bed safe havens), transitional housing, legal services, hotline counseling, behavioral healthcare, community education and advocacy programs.The mission of WAA is to provide quality, compassionate and nonjudgmental services in a manner that fosters self-respect and independence in persons experiencing intimate partner violence and to lead the struggle to end domestic violence through advocacy and community education. We recently became officially certified in the Sanctuary Model ® (evidence-supported, trauma-informed organizational change approach to establishing an organizational culture that promotes healing, safety and empowerment for both clients and staff).
Provides support to the Program Compliance Team by generating assigned internal and external program compliance reports (daily, monthly, quarterly, annually). Duties include assisting the department with the maintenance of the program database (ClientTrack) by ensuring data is current and accurate. In addition, providing one-on-one/small group trainings to staff on the use of the database in coordination with the Program Compliance Coordinator; supporting the department in monitoring the Key Indicators of Health and aiding departments with the timely completion of data. Assisting the department with the coordination of compliance requirements for the submission for contract renewals and reports; preparing for funder monitoring site visits, as needed, and assisting with Special Projects, as assigned, is required. Must maintain professionalism, sensitivity, and confidentiality at all times, attend staff, program and Agency meetings, as required. All responsibilities are implemented according to our mission and values and according to Agency standards, including the Sanctuary Model ®.
1. Associate’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; a Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. Previous database experience required; experience in a Client Management Software (ClientTrack, ETO, HMIS, etc.) or related database experience preferred.
3. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) skills is required.
4. Experience working in human services or related organization, preferred.
5. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse population is required.
6. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member is required.
7. Demonstrated proficiency in communication, both verbal and in writing, is required
8. Demonstrated ability to plan projects and follow through to completion is required.
9. Demonstrated ability to organize time and detail, including keeping of records, is required.
10. Some experience in working on domestic violence issues is strongly preferred.
11.Will be required to attend 45 hours of Domestic Violence Training, post hire.
12.Employment offer and continued employment are contingent upon satisfactory child abuse, criminal and FBI clearances and a pre-employment physical, are required (all related fees will be paid by WAA).
Read more here:: Idealist