Organization: World Vision
Closing date: 28 Nov 2016
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Finance & Support Services Director- Ghana and Sierra Leone, you will provide overall leadership, oversight and management support for all aspects of financial management in the National Offices in the Hub. You will be seen as a strategic partner, member of the Senior Management/Leadership Team of the National Offices, with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis and advices, as well as developing financial strategy that best serves the National Offices strategic and program objectives. You will be responsible for institutional capacity strengthening, the development and implementation of good internal controls, risk management, and utilization and safeguarding of assets according to WV approved policies and procedures. –
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration or Accounting. Professional qualification such as CPA/CIMA/ACCA or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management or other applicable field to financial compliance.
- Proven experience in working with grant related projects in implementing government grant regulations and capacity building.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with diverse group of stakeholders to implement partnership initiatives.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working for large INGO.
- Excellent in written and spoken English. French would be added advantage. The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
How to apply:
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people. Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 28 Nov 2016.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Read more here:: ReliefWeb