|Entity:||European Investment Bank|
|Deadline:||Friday 25th November 2016|
The EIB, the European Union’s bank, is seeking for its Finance Directorate – Planning and Settlement of Operations Department –
Financial Support Centre Division
at its headquarters in Luxembourg, an :
Duration: 5 months (fixed start date: 1st February 2017)
(With possible extension up to 6 months if required by University)
Please note that, as marked on our Webpage, only applications from nationals of the Member States of the European Union, as well as citizens from countries with which EU accession negotiations have started, can be considered.
Objective of the traineeship
The objective of this traineeship will be to create a data dictionary documentation of the Finance Kit lending application; and to provide support on the ongoing projects/configurations in the division covering Borrowings, Treasury, Loans and Market data activities (on ad-hoc basis).
The trainee will report to the Head of Division and will work under the operational supervision of team leaders within the division and in permanent collaboration with all team members.
- Assist in the creation of text based data dictionary documentation of the Finance Kit lending application.
- Assist in transforming text based data dictionary documentation into a web-based solution
- Prepare/update FK user manuals and procedural documentation related to the operational activities covering Loans, Treasury and Borrowings done by the Bank
- Participate on various tasks related to ongoing projects within division
- Reconcile Market data Management sign-off sheets
Academic qualifications and professional skills
- Student studying or having obtained a university degree in IT, business administration, finance or economics
- Solid experience with IT languages/technologies
- Solid proficiency in web-based area
- Understanding of Finance Kit or lending terms would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and/or French, other European Languages an advantage
- Organisational skills with capability to plan, to organise, prioritise and to anticipate potential issues
- Proactive, dynamic, self-starter
- Ability to analyse and to document problems
- Flexibility and reliability, result orientation
- Resistance to repetitive jobs
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills both oral and written
Please note that deadline for application is the 25/11/2016
More information on our EIB Internship Programme and Provisions for In-service training can be consulted on our EIB website; http://www.eib.org/about/jobs/student-jobs/index.htm
Read more here:: EIB