|Entity:||European Investment Bank|
|Deadline:||Friday 25th November 2016|
The EIB, the European Union’s bank, is seeking for its Legal Directorate – Corporate Department –
Procurement, Decentralized Financial Instruments and Administrative Law Division
at its headquarters in Luxembourg:
Duration: 5 months (fixed start date: 1st February 2017)
(With possible extension up to 6 months if required by University)
Please note that, as marked on our Webpage, only applications from nationals of the Member States of the European Union, as well as citizens from countries with which EU accession negotiations have started, can be considered.
Objective of the traineeship
To give the trainee experience of how a European Institution works, to enhance their legal research skills and to develop their knowledge of the legal structures for decentralised financial instruments and procurement, with a view to developing their professional experience for a future career in law.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Division or another lawyer:
- Carry out legal research
- Draft notes and other legal documents
- Compile and analyse precedent legal documents;
- Update template legal agreements, and forms;
- Translate legal documents.
Academic qualifications and professional skills
- University degree in law;
- EU law studies would be an asset.
- Good team player
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good working knowledge French, Spanish or Italian would be an advantage, although not a prerequisite
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports;
Very good analytical and problem solving skills; Knowledge of standard IT tools (particularly Word);
Please note that deadline for application is the 25/11/2016
More information on our EIB Internship Programme and Provisions for In-service training can be consulted on our EIB website; http://www.eib.org/about/jobs/student-jobs/index.htm
Read more here:: EIB