Organization: Norwegian Refugee Council
Closing date: 14 Nov 2016
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency food security, legal assistance, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors. The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters -NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours notice when a crisis occurs.
NRC is currently looking for Data Analyst Excel CRM in Severodonetsk.
- VBA experience.
- Experience with GIS software is a plus.
- SuiteCRM/Sugar CRM experience is a plus.
- Solid background in Excel skills,- V-lookups, pivot tables and Access skills.
- English level knowledge – upper intermediate.
Required Behavioral competencies:
- Planning and delivering results.
- Working with people.
- Coping with change.
- Handling insecure environments.
- Implement and maintain banaficiary Database and related procedures.
- Ability to articulate technical details, identify and analyse complex data sets.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other techniques that optimize statistical efficiency and uphold data quality(Kobotoolbox).
- Be able to demonstrate a logical mind set, strong communication skills and be able to show fast-paced accuracy.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and adhoc reports as requested.
- Train program teams in relation to Database processing and utilization.
- Implement and maintain a filing system for program related documentation.
- General follow up of the NRC routines in relation to project documentation.
- Receive information from program Technical Specialists with consequent entry of the data into the Database.
- Ensure regular monitoring and check up of the entered data with actual Beneficiary Intake Forms.
- Ensure proper filing and archiving of the Beneficiary Intake Forms.
- Ensure that Database applications, data storage and regular backups are configured and maintained.
- Implement and update a data disaster recovery plan (back up).
- Ensure installation and maintenance of protection services (anti-viruses and firewalls).
- Ensure proper maintenance of the project inventory.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by Programme Development Manager.
Commencement: November 2016
Salary/benefits: According to NRC country policy
Duty station: Severodonetsk.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 14/11/2016
Candidate may be selected before the deadline.
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb