Organization: Action Contre la Faim France
Closing date: 28 Feb 2017
Location: in Yemen based in Sanaa
Length of Contract: 6-12 months, starting on 10 February 2017
Context : Yemen is one of the three emergency L3 in the world. The needs in the country are vey high and the context is very challenging. The mission is buidling up its emergency reponse capacity and the staffs are really motivated to do more and to do it better. It gives a real sense to humanitarian aid and this is very motivating!
The position : You are in charge of defining the Human Resources (HR) policy for the mission and coordinate its implementation and deployment throughout the mission in order to provide optimum support to programs.
- Contribute to defining mission strategy
- Supervising the staff administration and payroll
- Provide for the recruitment and training of all employees and promote career development
- Ensure a coherent organization of work and establish a policy of compensation and benefits
- Implement collective rules and communicate internally
- Promote and ensure collaboration and coordination in Human Resources with the mission’s partners
- Prevent and manage cases of fraud and corruption
- Manage the Human Resources team and the home staff in capital and be support/technical Manager for Human Resources Managers in the bases
The applicant: You hold a Master degree in HR Management or Development and you have at least 4 years’ experience in humanitarian sector, with 2 years’ minimum in similar position. You have a recognized knowledge of social regulations & recruitment processes. You have developed high capacity of work and you are a challenges-seeker with high degree of flexibility and autonomy. You speak and write English fluently. A first experience with ACF will be a plus.
Gross monthly salary ranging from €1805 to €2305 depending on relevant experience
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective or individual accommodation, medical insurance 25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
How to apply:
Read more here:: ReliefWeb