Organization: Mission East
Closing date: 31 Dec 2016
Position Title: Events Intern
Location: Mission East’ head Office in Denmark
Length of agreement: The internship is starting February 1st for the length of minimum of 6 month/ one semester. Both parties can end this contract with a notice period of two weeks.
Responsible to: Event Officer in Copenhagen.
Mission East is an international humanitarian organization, founded in Denmark in 1991, and working in Eastern Europe and Asia. Mission East works to help vulnerable populations, supporting communities’ capacities to organize and assist themselves, through activities ranging from disaster relief to development assistance.
Provide support and coordination for the implementation of Mission East events
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Coordinate and assist in Mission East events both internal events in the organization or with members and external events and presentations.
• To organize and optimize our event equipment
• Involvement in fine tuning our youth programs
• Other general office tasks
Working Hours: Scope of 30 hours per week in accordance to you University standards and depending on Mission Eats activities.
- You study a University Degree in the sector of international development and relief, communication or similar, want to build experience in this sector.
- You are fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken
- You adhere to Mission East’s Vision, Mission and Values
- You bring with you passion, enthusiasm, commitment and team spirit
Many of the Mission East events will be done in a Christian environment, so it is necessary that you will be comfortable to work in this environment.
Terms & Conditions
Remuneration: The internship position is without benefits
Selection criteria: The internship should be linked with a Danish relevant education.
How to apply:
Applications are expected no later than January 1st, applications will be reviewed via ME procedures on http://www.miseast.org/en/mission-east-organisation/vacancies
Please write your application and CV in English
Read more here:: ReliefWeb