Posted by: Comunilife Inc
Bronx, NY, US
Fee for Service Therapists (FFS) – Vida Guidance Clinic
Department/Program: Clinics-VIDA Guidance Ctr Spanish Speaking FFS Therapists
Vida Guidance Center provides bilingual & bicultural mental health outpatient services to individuals diagnosed with mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse and/or physical health disorders.
Fee for Service Social Workers will provide family, individual, and group psychotherapy, counseling around health/ wellness, smoking cessation and medication compliance, and advocacy/ case management for adults, children, and adolescents.
Salary is competitive. Paid training is provided on CBT, Motivational Interviewing and Multicultural Relational Approach. Weekly clinical supervision is provided by highly experienced clinical supervisors.
Duties: Duties: Responsibilities Include:
1. Participates in intake process to formulate a psychosocial evaluation and treatment plan.
2. Implements treatment plan by providing individual and group therapy and/or concrete social services.
3. Plans for discharge and/or aftercare.
4. Makes referrals to agencies and community resources.
5. Consults with professional and technical personnel in implementing a multi- disciplinary approach to patient/client care.
6. Attends trainings, staff conferences and staff meetings as needed. Weekly clinical supervision is required.
7. Maintains appropriate case record documentation and statistical reports and prepares other reports as required.
Qualifications: Education and Experience Requirement(s) Masters degree in Social Work (LMSW, LCSW), Mental Health Counseling (LMHC), Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT) or Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT). MHC or MFT with limited permit will be considered based on experience and knowledge base. Knowledge working with mental illness in children, adolescents, and the adult population. Bilingual Spanish is required. EOE
Immediate consideration for qualified therapists. Send in your resume today!
Read more here:: Idealist