Posted by: Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington
Seattle, WA, US
ABOUT MRSC. MRSC is a private nonprofit organization devoted to assisting local governments achieve success. We support effective local government in Washington State through trusted consultation, research, training, and collaboration. We have an outstandingreputation for providing reliable, unbiased, trustworthy advice and information.We collaborate with partner organizations, convene stakeholders, and disseminate information on featured practices and emerging issues. OUR TEAM. Our 24-person team includes attorneys, policy and financial experts, local government professionals in planning and public works, outreach specialists, program administrators, and information technology staff. We work on a collaborative basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES. The Administration Coordinator will work collaboratively with our administrative team and the Executive Director.
- Assisting Executive Director with meetings, arrangements, and confidential correspondence.
- Arranging and coordinating recruitment process.
- Tracking and updating changes for payroll processing and leave record maintenance.
- Coordinating staff events, wellness and safety programs.
- Working closely with WA State professional associations to provide member services, project management and related event support.
- Three years’ experience performing increasingly responsible administrative and project management duties.
- Total discretion when working with confidential matters and materials.
- Outgoing personality with a customer service orientation.
- An eye for detail and works independently.
Read more here:: Idealist